Sunday, November 21, 2010

we'll see how this goes...





I've never been a big fan of blogs.


It always seemed like a place for pretentious people to record their unoriginal thoughts so they could feel important. But then it feels equally pretentious to say I'm above people like that and actually have something original to say. Before I get myself in a depressing black hole debating whether I'm as obnoxious as "dichotomy" girl from my English class who uses that word in every sentence just to sound important, I'll keep it short:


I just want to post stuff I've already written. Some poetry, maybe a short story here or there, a weird anecdote that happened to me on the bus. A rant. Yeah, mostly rants.


Hopefully putting all my writing in one place will be beneficial somehow. I dunno. We'll just see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment